Quotient is currently seeking an Entry-level Java Application Developer with 0-2 years experience to support our customer at the National Library of Medicine (NLM) in Bethesda, MD. **ONLY LOCAL (MD, DC, VA) US Citizens or Green Card holders will be considered.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related major that includes a substantial programming / software development curriculum.
* Internship and/or project experience in programming and/or software testing
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Working knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies
* MS Office proficiency (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
* High level of dependability
Quotient is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Quotient, as an employer committed to a diverse workplace, maintains a current Affirmative Action Plan which is available for review anytime between 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday at our corporate office or by contacting us.
If you would like to submit your résumé and position objectives for an opportunity with Quotient, please view our current openings and click the "apply now" button.