Quotient is seeking a web application developer to support a data aggregation and normalization tool. Applicants should be well-versed in Java, SQL and HTML and have experience designing and maintaining web services. Applicants will work with a variety of team members to support individual data visualization efforts using a common data aggregation service. Applicant will be required to conduct demonstrations of the application to senior level management. *Position will require some travel to Columbia, MD.
• Systems integration experience including analysis, design, and development of Java based applications.
• Analysis and design experience. Experience with creating design specifications.
• Experience creating architectural diagrams using Visio or compatible tool.
• Experience with SQL
• Experience with ETL
• Experience developing in both Windows and Linux based environments
• Experience writing and maintaining web services (JSON, XML, WSDL, etc.)
• Experience designing and maintaining front-end websites using Java Applets (preferred)
• Experience with OpenText Artesia Digital Asset Management System highly desirable
• Experience with GallerySystems The Museum System a plus
Quotient is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Quotient, as an employer committed to a diverse workplace, maintains a current Affirmative Action Plan which is available for review anytime between 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday at our corporate office or by contacting us.
If you would like to submit your résumé and position objectives for an opportunity with Quotient, please view our current openings and click the "apply now" button.