The Project Manager will provide information security expertise and leadership to the NIST R&D IT enterprise. The Project Manager will be responsible for providing senior level guidance and leadership for the NIST R&D information assurance program. The Project Manager will participate in Information Assurance working groups to obtain the latest security and regulatory guidance, and identify and analyze vulnerabilities, and recommend countermeasures for the identified vulnerabilities. The Project Manager shall manage the information assurance vulnerability management program for all NIST systems, sites and networks in accordance with FISMA and FIPS regulations and standards. *This position does require US Citizenship.
Specifically these responsibilities include:
• Developing and implementing information assurance policies and procedures
• Providing status reports and metrics on information assurance compliance and enforcement
• Performing Security Test and Evaluations for research and development accreditation
• Leading Business Continuity Planning activities
• Performing Risk Assessments and Vulnerability Assessments
• Managing research and development programs for incident response activities
• Managing, supporting and coordinating certification and accreditation activities in support of NIST systems, sites and networks
• Providing input to and participating in the NIST configuration advisory board/configuration control board
• Coordinating with NIST and other outside entities in support of audits and inspections and providing any required documentation in support of such inspections.
• Must have 5-7 years of experience managing development and engineering projects with a relevant Bachelor’s degree.
• Must have a PMP Certification
• Any experience working in a task order driven indefinite delivery indefinite quantity contract is preferred.
Quotient is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Quotient, as an employer committed to a diverse workplace, maintains a current Affirmative Action Plan which is available for review anytime between 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday at our corporate office or by contacting us.
If you would like to submit your résumé and position objectives for an opportunity with Quotient, please view our current openings and click the "apply now" button.