Sr. Information Assurance (IA) Analyst
This opportunity is no longer available. We thank you for your interest in Quotient, Inc. and encourage you to review our other opportunities
Ft. Meade, MD
Quotient is currently seeking a Sr. Information Assurance (IA) Analyst to support our customer at Ft. Meade. The Sr. IA Analyst will provide the leadership, management, and supervisory IA skills identified in DoD Directive 8570.01-M.
These skills and their associated duties may include the following:
- Ensures the rigorous application of IA policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of all information technology (IT) and IA services.
- Leads and directs team personnel too quickly, efficiently and effectively to solve complex IA problems.
- Identifies IA requirements as part of the IT acquisition development process and assists in the formulation of IA /IT budgets.
- Plans, integrates, and schedules the installation of new or modified hardware, operating systems, and software applications.
- Supervises the assessment and implementation of identified computer and network environment fixes such as system patches and fixes associated with specific technical vulnerabilities as part of the Information Assurance Vulnerability Management program.
- Guides the implementation of appropriate operational structures and processes to ensure an effective IA security program including boundary defense, incident detection and response. Evaluates functional operation and performance in light of test results and make recommendations regarding C&A.
- Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of IA security procedures and safeguards. Evaluates security violations to determine necessary initial and long term corrective action.
- Assesses impact, determines probably damage and suggest methods of damage control, conducts computer forensics, and follow-on analysis to build historical and predictive capabilities for IA incidents.
- Develops IA related customer support policies, procedures, and standards. Designs perimeter defense systems including intrusion detection systems, firewalls, grid sensors, etc., enhances rule sets to detect or block sources of malicious traffic, and establishes a protective net of layered defenses to prevent, detect, and eradicate threats.
- Specialist: Ensures that protection and detection capabilities are acquired or developed using the IS security engineering approach and are consistent with DoD Component level IA architecture.
- Knowledge of DoD provided IA tools.
- Working knowledge of policy, guidance and evaluation criteria of the DoD Critical Infrastructure Program.
- Must have a DoD 8570 certification
Must hold either a Secret clearance or higher
Quotient is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Quotient, as an employer committed to a diverse workplace, maintains a current Affirmative Action Plan which is available for review anytime between 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday at our corporate office or by contacting us.