Quotient is currently in need of a Sr. Web Developer/Content Manager. This person will require good experience dealing with critical and complex web sites and needs good experience with various web technologies as well as a passion for learning newer technologies.
1. Create, revise maintain and backup web content.
2. Create , revise and maintain Handwritten CSS, templates, graphics.
3. Design and implement periodic redesigns of web site
4. Convert word processor, spreadsheet, database , photo and graphic files in to web formats
5. Provide input on web page design , usability and visual appeal.
6. Conduct quality control and browser compatibility testing.
7. Create drupal templates for new websites.
8. Content migration using Drupal CMS.
9. Update content using sharepoint CMS.
10. Have good experience on Drupal Theming
1. Experience in maintaining complex corporate/agency wide websites.
2. Experience in 508 compliance of the web pages/content.
3. Experience with Dreamweaver.
4. Experience in working with Style sheets, java scripts, html.
5. Experience with Drupal Themes and settings.
6. Basic user knowledge of Unix needed
7. Exposure to SharePoint CMS
8. Experience in Drupal Theming required.
Quotient is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Quotient, as an employer committed to a diverse workplace, maintains a current Affirmative Action Plan which is available for review anytime between 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday at our corporate office or by contacting us.
If you would like to submit your résumé and position objectives for an opportunity with Quotient, please view our current openings and click the "apply now" button.