We are currently seeking a Webmaster to work in a senior support role which will require good experience with Apache and Tomcat server administration with scripting skills in perl and php. This person will need extensive experience with web/app server technologies to keep the websites up and running per SLA requirements.
1. Create, revise maintain and backup web content.
2. Create , update automating scripts using perl/ shell scripting.
3. User account creating and maintenance.
4. Monitor server health and performance from time to time.
5. Provide input on web architecture and best practices.
6. Conduct quality control and browser compatibility testing.
7. Familiar with Drupal CMS administration.
8. Content migration using Drupal CMS.
9. Create and maintain 508 compliance scripts in Perl
10. Create and manage bug reports and web traffic reports periodically.
11. Work with Networking and Operating systems teams to schedule change releases in production.
1. Experience in maintaining/supporting complex corporate/agency wide web infrastructure.
2. Experience in 508 compliance of the web pages/content.
3. 4-5 years experience of Tomcat server administration.
4. 4-5 years experience of Apache server administration.
5. Experience with Drupal configuration and settings.
6. 3-4 years of Unix system administration
7. 3-4 years in managing Website security/privacy per agency requirements.
8. Extensive experience in web content backup and recovery.
Quotient is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Quotient, as an employer committed to a diverse workplace, maintains a current Affirmative Action Plan which is available for review anytime between 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday at our corporate office or by contacting us.
If you would like to submit your résumé and position objectives for an opportunity with Quotient, please view our current openings and click the "apply now" button.