LIFE AT QUOTIENT
Quotient Inc. is committed to providing the best possible working environment for its employees.
"Have felt truly welcomed and supported since day 1 from all levels in the company."
"A great company with a strong emphasis on excellence!"
"Very bright group of people to work with, offers a challenging environment to be a part of, and an environment where you can support multiple things at once without getting burnt out (as opposed to getting boxed in at a larger company/project)."
"An advantage of working for a company this size, is that they actually listen to their employees. If you want to work for a company that cares, work for Quotient."
Quotient recognizes that a diverse work force enhances our ability to solve problems, provide an enriching work place, and achieve success as a corporation.
"Diversity at Quotient is not limited to ethnicities and gender. It encompasses diverse perspectives, skills, backgrounds and opinions. I believe that an environment like this bolsters success and job satisfaction for a company."
- Current Employee, BD Support Analyst
It is the policy of Quotient, Inc. not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of his or her race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or because he or she is an individual with a disability or disabled veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran, or therinafter referred collectively as "protected veterans." It is also the policy of Quotient, Inc. to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of their status as individuals with disabilities or protected veterans, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeships, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants shall not be subjected to harrassment, intimidation, threats, coercion or discrimination because they have engaged in or may engage in any of the following activities: (1) Filing a complaint; (2) Assisting or participating in an investigation, compliance evaluation, hearing, or any other activity related to the administration of Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (Section 503) or any other Federal, State, or local law requiring equal opportunity for individuals with disabilities; (3) Opposing any act or practice made unlawful by Section 503 or its implementing regulations in this part or any other Federal, State, or local law requiring equal opportunity for disabled persons; or (4) Exercising any other right protected by section 503 or its implementing regulations in this part.
Quotient, Inc. is committed to the principles of Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity. Human Resources has been selected to ensure dissemination and implementation of equal employement oportunity and affirmative action throughout all levels of the company. One of the HR Manager's duties is to establish and maintain an internal auduit and reporting system to allow for effective measurement of Quotient, Inc.'s employment programs.
In furtherance of Quotient, Inc.'s policy regarding Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity, Quotient, Inc. has developed a written Affirmative Action Program which sets forth the policies, practicies and procedures to which we are committed in order to ensure that its policy of nondiscrimination and Affirmative Action for qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified protected veterans is accomplished. This Affirmative Action Program is available for inspection by any employee or applicant for employment upon request between 8:00AM - 5:00PM at the Human Resources department. Any questions should be directed to the HR Manager.
Employees are eligible for our extensive package of benefits. Full time salaried employees are entitled to the following benefits:
- Health and Vision Insurance with a Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- 401(k) with Matching Funds
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance with AD&D
- Paid Time Off that includes Vacation Pay: Holiday Pay; Personal Days; Parental Leave; Paid Military Leave; Bereavement Leave
- Education and Training Reimbursement
- Computer Purchase Program
- Annual Wellness Reimbursement
- Pre-Tax Metrochek Program
- Direct Deposit
- Dental Insurance (Optional)
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance (Optional)
CANDIDATE REFERRAL PROGRAM
Quotient takes pride in attracting, developing, and retaining talented, creative, and dedicated individuals. We encourage and reward people inside and outside of Quotient to refer applicants for our open positions.
Referrers will receive a taxable payment of up to $2,500 no more than 30 days following the six month anniversary of the referred employees's start date.
How To Refer a Candidate
- Check Quotient's open positions on our website
- E-mail the resume of the candidate you're referring to email@example.com with "Friends of Quotient Referral" in the subject line
- Include your name and detailed contact information in your e-mail to ensure you receive your bonus
- Referral fees will only be paid to referrers when the new hire has been employed at a full-time status for six continuous months
- Referred candidates must not have been previously employed by Quotient
- Referred candidates must not have previously applied to one of our external job postings
- No bonus can be paid in situations where it creates a conflict of interest
The terms and conditions of this program are subject to change at any time. This program may be terminated at Quotient's sole discretion. For more information or to refer a candidate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Student can gain REAL WORLD challenging experience from day one. Discover what awaits you at Quotient.
- Positions are paid and provide the opportunity to work on important customer or internal projects
- Internship jobs are available year-round.
- All internships are offered at our corporate office in Columbia, MD
- View our internship opportunities and submit your resume
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (preferred)
- A major in a discipline relevant to our business (engineering, computer science, bioinformatics, business, marketing, human resources, accounting or related field)
- Work on projects that impact our nation
- Learn from some of the industry's smartest technical, scientific, and business professionals
- Meet other interns from a variety of backgrounds and programs
- Receive holiday pay for up to 3 holidays during your internship