What Organization is Collecting the Information?
Quotient is a proven provider of comprehensive technical solutions to government and commercial clients. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most cost-effective solutions to our clients. As a small business, we value our clients as long-term business partners.
We do not collect any personal information about you when you visit our Web site (other than the standard information automatically collected and stored in the Web logs) unless you choose to provide it to us.
Specifically, we collect information when you send an e-mail to us, send us feedback, etc.
Quotient will not share any information collected with a third party. We do not sell your e-mail address, your name, or personal demographic information to any mass marketers or any other organizations.
Cookies (a message given to a Web browser by a Web server) are used on this site.
Information Collected by Server Logs
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Web site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally.
We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- Your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address. (An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you go on the Web.)
- The domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account).
- The Internet address of the Web site, if any, from which you came to our site.
- The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent visiting the site.
- The name and version of your computer's operating system and browser: for example, Windows XP/Mozilla Firefox (this information is supplied automatically by your computer).
- The pages you visit.
We use this information to help us make the site more useful to visitors—to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected about you.
Notification of Changes